- Ingredients from best sources, procured under standard protocol.
- Proven performances, Completely well-adjusted for protein (amino acid) and energy with extremely digestible raw material.
- Super mix Feeds is nutritionally balanced formulation of easily digestible energy & protein sources to provide ideal amino acids and energy levels for different phases of growth and production.
- Super mix Feeds provides innovative , cost effective nutritional solutions meeting to specific needs and challenges , Improved with high quality premixes, trace minerals, probiotics in organic form which help in better availability of nutrients and in maintaining optimal calorie-protein ratio.
- Formed in state-of-the-art feed mills under strict quality control measures.
- High tech sterilization process through imported condioner
- Consistent and assured quality every time.
- Finished using better quality steam to ensure proper cooking (Gelatinisation). The steam also sterilizes the feed by destroying microbes.
- Improved with high quality premixes, trace minerals, probiotics in organic form which help in better availability of nutrients and in maintaining optimal calorie-protein ratio.
- Developed with ideal formulated mixture to take care of young chicks
- Packed of immune-stimulants and antioxidants for better immunity
- Properly balanced with protein and energy with all the Digestible Amino Acids such as Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Valine and Isoleucine
- Scientifically formulated using latest formulated composition and manufactured at state-of-the-art feed mills.
- Ideally balanced for protein and energy with highly digestible raw materials such as Soya Hipro, Maize, MGL, Sterilized MBM, Soya Oil etc.
- Supplemented with imported vitamin premix, trace minerals, enzymes and a variety of additives with minimal microbial load that helps in better growth and higher returns for the farmers.
- Precisely formulated for complete broiler nutrition which helps in better body weight gain and high feed conversion ratio.
- Uses fully equipped quality control laboratories parameter for analysis of raw materials and feeds assuring better quality control.
Why our poultry feed supplies
Many poultry feed additives manufacturers claim to be the best poultry feed suppliers, but here we claim as well as deliver the best poultry feed supplements that ensure species from not getting any ailment. Furthermore, we have tied up with several poultry feed additives manufacturers who are highly responsible for delivering ordered supplement at the intended location.
Meanwhile, a list of poultry feed manufacturers in India have their support team to provide any necessary advice to their customers, but having the best team matters to the customers. Here, we have a well-organized team of active members who are equipped to offer you the free advice at any time.
We have capitalized a huge amount in the infrastructure that has paid off well and thus, we are capable of bringing forth 100% reliable Products. We have compartmentalized our infrastructure that includes :
- Procurement Unit
- R&D Unit
- Quality Assurance Unit
- Packaging Unit
- Storage Unit
- Logistics Unit
We are working with industry-experienced members; they work round the clock to serve the customers with optimum products. Our team comprises of :
- Procuring Managers
- Skilled Workers
- Food Experts
- Production Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Storage Experts
- Packaging Experts
- Marketing and Sales Executives
Points To Consider
- Thorough check on manufacturing process
- Hygienically processed Products
- Products that are approved by food experts
- Skilled and efficient workforce
- Products meet the set quality norms
- Ethical business practices
- Use of premium packaging material
- Transparent business deals
- Exceptional logistics facilities
- Wide distribution networks
Poultry feed additives: Feed additives in poultry nutrition
To achieve efficient productivity in poultry farming, farmers need to have some of the poultry management skills such as which poultry feed additives to be given to species, which feed additives in poultry nutritious for protecting species from any ailment, etc. The best feed additives for poultry are always available with us at quite low prices. Customers can any time make a purchase of poultry feed additives because we are availed round the clock to provide the best service to our clients. Offering the best feed additives in poultry nutrition to chickens plays an important in increasing the level of profit. If farmers want to attain higher profit from their poultry farming, they need to purchase best feed additives for poultry species.
Generally, two types of poultry feed are prepared. One is ready-made and in the form of mash or pellets. The second is in concentrated form to be mixed with an energy source. Concentrates are protein source, balanced in amino acid and containing vitamins, minerals and feed activities. They are mixed with energy source such as maize, sorghum or Bajra to Prepare poultry rations.
There are several different kinds of feeds available in the market. Each brand-name feed may have slightly different requirements and different ingredients and protein and other nutrient content.
There are three basic of Poultry Feed:
a) "Pelleted Feeds" These are concentrates of high quality grains ingredients with vitamins and minerals as additions.
b) "Crumbles" pellets are broken" making it easier for poultry to eat. Just like pellets these are concentrates of high quality grain ingredients with vitamins and minerals as additions.
c) "Mash" crumbles are "smashed" to make a "meal". Concentrates of high quality grain ingredients with vitamins and minerals added.
Feed standards and specifications
For cattle and poultry, nutritional standards have been prepared with respect to the genotype, environment and quality of available raw materials, maintenance methods, production and reproduction requirements, production capacity and phase of production. The Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) is a central government organization that facilitates discussion between scientists and industry and prepares guideline and specifications.
BIS standards, poultry feed requirements for minerals, fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins.
|Characteristic||Broiler Starter feed||Broiler finisher feed||Chick feed||Growing chicken feed||Laying chicken feed||Breeder layer feed|
|Vitamins A (IU/kg)||6000||6000||6000||6000||8000||8000|
|Vitamin D3 (IU/kg)||600||600||600||600||1200||1200|
|Pantothenic acid (mg/kg)||15||15||15||15||15||15|
|Nicotinic acid (mg/kg)||40||40||40||15||15||15|
|Vitamin B12 (mg/kg)||0.015||0.015||0.015||0.01||0.010||0.10|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||15||15||15||10||10||10|
|Vitamin K (mg/kg)||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Linoleic acid (g/100g)||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Methionine + c ystine (g/100g)||0.9||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.55||0.55|
Poultry feed is divided into layer and broiler feed. In the case of layer feed, cost is the main constraints in using compound feed. An innovative, high-value compound feed can result in increased number of eggs, but the risks are too high because of the birds′ long life cycle. Compound feed has, however, made a major contribution to broiler feeding. This is an example of excellent coordination among instrument technology, formulation and use of feed additives and supplements. Cost is a less important factor because the performance improvements are greater than the cost increases and the birds′ lifecycle is short.
Poultry Nutrition and Health
In today's poultry industry, integrated production companies face more challenges than ever. They require pre-harvest food safety technologies that improve risk management and bird health, while providing a solid return on investment.
Our unique product technologies support poultry health and performance in every stage of production. These natural technologies have multiple modes of action that support a balanced immune system, support the intestinal microbiome, and optimize intestinal structure.
Practical poultry diets are formulated from a mixture of ingredients, including cereal grains, cereal by-products, fats, plant protein sources, animal by-products, vitamin and mineral supplements, crystalline amino acids and feed additives. In developing countries, the increasing cost and decreasing supply of traditional feedstuffs are expected to constrain the future expansion of poultry production. This situation highlights the urgent need to improve utilization of the wide range of alternative feedstuffs available in these countries. In many circumstances, feed resources are either unused and wasted, or used inefficiently. The use of most alternative feedstuffs is currently negligible, owing to constraints imposed by nutritional, technical and socio-economic factors. However, unlike intensive commercial poultry production systems, family poultry units and semi-commercial systems are well-suited to the inclusion of these feedstuffs.
A major nutritional problem in developing countries is the biological and chemical contamination of poultry feeds, which may have serious consequences on bird performance and the safety of poultry products for humans. Of the potential contaminants, mycotoxins are the most widespread, particularly in hot, humid conditions, and mycotoxin decontamination must be a part of feeding strategies.
We are exclusively a broiler feed producing company. Over the years, we have gained expertise in this segment and accomplished precision in our technologies and processes. We produce broiler feed with the quality and guarantee that no producer can offer.
We have a full-fledged Bio Chemistry Labfor testing raw material and finished product, so that desired nutrition value can be achieved.
- Aim of giving complete nutrition for better healthy bird.
- Procurement of better quality raw material.
- Testing all parameters related to quality feed.
Testing done at lab:
- SAND SILICA
- MINERAL TESTING
- TOXINS TESTING
S S Agrozone’s vision to ‘Energise Rural India’ has made it a leader in the Indian poultry industry. S S Agrozone’s constant endeavor to deliver high quality products has resulted in it becoming a household name.
This success has only inspired us to seek out more quality partnerships. With the intent to offer the best products to a large network of farmers and delight consumers with every bite, S S Agrozone is constantly identifying partners it can build lasting relationships with.
If you are a trader, supplier or someone looking to set up your own business through franchisee models, S S Agrozone is your call for success and growth. S S Agrozone’s appetite for growth has only increased.
Come be part of this Indian poultry success story and grow with S S Agrozone.